Education / Certifications during Shutdown
Staying home offered the opportunity for lots of online training!
Jess completed Part 1 of Volume Lashing remotely and completed Part 2 in
person. Kimmy and Kariann participated in an Osmosis skincare class
online. Katybeth, Allison, Jess, Lauren and Alyse watched a Covet and
Mane hair extension coloring class, and Amber and the front desk staff
attended a video training for the MEEVO2 Salon software.
Education and certifications during the year included:
- Jess & Alyse’s completion of Babe Hand Tied Extension certification
- Kimmy began offering Lash Lift services
- Lauren was certified as a Level 1 Deva Stylist (special technique for cutting wavy or curly hair)
- Jess received her volume lash certificate
- Kimmy was Brow Lamination certified
- All the staff at Elle Salon received their Barbicide Covid-19 Certification through online training, showing our dedication to infection control in the salon.
How we survived the year ...
Show us your ROOTS Contest was a fun way to recognize clients who waited patiently for their color appointments when we reopened.
ZOOM… Our staff spent quite
a bit of time together on Zoom and stayed connected and shared what
they kept busy with while the salon was closed due to the State’s
mandate. During their time off, they explored a wide range of
activities, from extra online salon education, to biking, outdoor time,
crafting, photography, family time and more.
YOU... You helped us through
this crazy year! We are grateful for all your patience with us as we
navigated through the constant change in regulations and curb-side check
in processes. Thank you!
Below is a very small sample of our Staff's incredible work this
year, even with the restrictions that were placed on them. Each and
everyone of them rose to to the occasion during this unprecedented time
with integrity and strength! We definitely want to give a huge shout out
to our front desk team (Amber, Val, Kimmy and Diana), who made every
transaction as seamless as possible. They Rock!
Here’s to a healthy year ahead with some "back to normal" in 2021!