The Wait is Over. Mink is Here
Genuine Siberian Mink Lashes are now available for clients that want this type of lash extension service. This is by far the softest, most luxurious, Eyelash Extension on the market today! Lavish Lashes has entered an exclusive agreement with one of the most respected Mink Ranches in the world so we can now offer you the softest and most glamorous Siberian Mink Lashes in the world!
Elle Salon is a trained and certified Lavish Lashes professional salon.
A Letter From Lavish Lashes Company:
Lavish Lashes®’ commitment to providing the highest quality products and services is demonstrated by the fact we were the only company REQUIRING hands-on training AND A Professional License in the beauty or medical field to participate with our company.
Lavish Lashes® will not sell any “core” products to any professional who is not willing to be trained and certified by Lavish Lashes® to ensure a safe procedure. This is a considerable investment our professionals make, so that you can be assured you are getting the safest and best service possible.
Our emphasis on safety and proper technique through our required “hands-on” training program reflects our commitment to your well-being and complete satisfaction. Additionally, many states require appropriate licensing before any person may apply eyelashes to another person. All beauty industry professionals must provide written verification of their professional license (or state equivalent) to Lavish Lashes® before receiving our product.
We are proud to have been the first company in the U.S. to provide this level of service and verification. We believe this is why we are now endorsed by: Guinot Institute of France and we were chosen by the Grammy’s, Latin Grammy’s, Emmy’s and Oscars to provide eyelash extension services to the onscreen talent and celebrity nominees in the “gift bags” for the 2005 and 2006 shows.
Care and proper maintenance of your new Lavish Lashes Extensions is important for longer lasting, beautiful lashes.
Eyelashes shed normally. Many factors can affect how long your Lavish Lashes will last.
Follow these tips for best results:
- Lavish Lashes need minimal care. It is necessary to avoid oil based eye products as these will loosen the bond of your lavish Lashes.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after your application.
- For the first two days after application, it is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms.
- If you experience any signs of irritation, contact your Lavish Lashes Professional immediately. You may be allergic to lash extensions and need to have them removed.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara. We recommend using water washable mascara brushed. gently on the tips of your extensions.
- Do not use an eyelash curler, perm or tint your Lavish Lashes.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your Lavish Lashes.
- We recommend you schedule an appointment in 2-3 weeks for a Re-Lavish application to replace any out grown lashes.